для размещения заказа - email@example.com
Using the latest in engineering design and grinding capabilities, the new Series 33
High Performance End Mills handle slotting of difficult materials such as Stainless Steel,
Titanium, and Inconel. Ideal for applications struggling with chip evacuation, this 3-Flute
design offers increased chip clearance and a reduction in harmonics.
• Unique 3-Flute design provides more controlled and manageable chip formation.
• E ngineered stepped core configuration provides stability for aggressive ramping and rigidity when flute
is completely engaged.
• Open structure at the axial end accommodates material flow and load reduction during operations.
• Variable geometry design provides superior chatter and vibration suppression during aggressive milling.
• Available with SGS Patented Jet StreamTechnology for precise coolant placement.
• Exclusively coated withTi-NAMITE-A for superior wear, built up edge resistance and increased tool life.
Series 33 is exclusively available with the most abrasive THE SERIES 33 IS IDEAL
resistant and hardest coating, AluminumTitanium Nitride FOR AGGRESSIVE
(AlTiN) orTi-NAMITE-A. With excellent thermal and RAMPING, POCKETING
chemical resistance,Ti-NAMITE-A allows for dry cutting and AND SLOTTING OF
improvements in performance of carbide.The coating has DIFFICULT MATERIALS:
a high hardness giving ultimate protection against abrasive
wear and erosion. Ideal for cast iron, high temperature • Aerospace Structure
alloys, titanium, steels, and stainless steel applications. Components
Hardness (HV): 3300 • Medical Replacement Parts
Oxidation Temperature: 800°C – 1472°F • Automotive Performance
Coefficient of Friction: 0.45
Thickness: 1– 4 Microns (based on tool diameter) C omponents
• Stainless Steel Valves
A B C
Stepped Core Design Unique Variable Geometry Symmetrical End Gashing
Increased chip space at the axial end of Engineered variable helix and Superior balance combined
the tool for aggressive slotting, improved pitch configuration offer chatter with a high level of strength
rigidity, and optimized chip formation. and vibration suppression. and ramping capabilities.